Ideal for ADIs, PDIs, and anyone learning to drive in the UK, this app provides a comprehensive guide to dealing with basic Give Way junctions, including many fundamental skills which are essential to driving in the UK. Learning the correct routines to follow could not be easier - mirrors, signals, positioning, speed, observations - all are spelled out in detail within this app.
Give Way features animated road users demonstrating different situations and how to deal with them. For instructors, you can draw on top of the view in order to further illustrate a point. You can also add your own images for reference points etc, and easily send an email to your pupil with further details for revision.
A briefing for each junction is included, describing what you need to know about dealing with the situation. These briefings are ideal for learner drivers revising at home, as well as for PDIs preparing for their Part 3 test.
• Basic left turn
• Turning left while dealing with a cyclist
• Turning left while dealing with pedestrians
• Turning left while dealing with parked cars
• Basic right turn
• Turning right while dealing with oncoming traffic
• Turning right while dealing with an extra side road (avoiding misleading signal)
• Turning right while dealing with pedestrians
• Turning right while dealing with parked cars
Emerging To The Left And Right
• Basic emerging
• Controlled roll
• Peep & creep
• Dealing with other road users & the importance of a slow approach
• Emerging at crossroads & who has priority
• Stop Junction
• Turning right opposite another road user - nearside to nearside
• Turning right opposite another road user - offside to offside
Each section also includes the following extra features:
• Briefing text - ideal for PDIs and learners
• Option to email a link to online briefing
• Option to save your own images into the app
• Easy-eye colour mode (ideal for Irlen sufferers)
• Drawing tool
Click below to get it now on the iTunes App Store. Only 3.99!